24.10.14

Bump Update - 19 Weeks

How far along?  
19 weeks

Total weight gain/measurements: 
I've gained a total of 10 lbs since pre-pregnancy, equalling 175 lbs total & the belly has grown 3 inches since pre=pregnancy! Which brings me to 41.5 inches total. 

Maternity clothes:  
Still wearing normal clothes no problem. Living in leggings and comfy pants though.

Stretch marks: 
No

Sleep: 
UUUGGHHHHHH.. does that say enough? If I could just have a cloud to sleep on with 17 pillows, that would be great. 

Best moment this week:
Met with our new nurse practitioner, Kelly, today! Such a nice woman. I'm very happy with her following my pregnancy. We had a prenatal today [Friday] and she had to chase "him" around with the fetal doppler! We ended up not being able to hear the heartbeat because "he" wouldn't stop moving around! We also have an ultrasound booked on Nov 4th! Woooo we'll finally know if were having our little "he" or if were giving our poor daughter a complex.... haha!

Miss anything? 
I had the most insane craving for gin and ginger ale today... but if I had to choose.. Id say I miss sleep over anything else. 

Movement: 
Moving like CRAZY!! This baby is definitely it's fathers baby!! I love that Bo is able to feel the kicks too! It's so exciting!
Food cravings: 
I've really been craving meat lately.. Ive been wanting a hamburger, which is weird... because I don't ever eat hamburgers... I wish i wanted veggies more, but I really don't... and I still can't find asian salad anywhere! 

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Nope! It's so nice... Unless I don't eat quick enough, then I get a little nauseas. Other then that no food aversions!

Gender:  
Still thinking boy! We'll know for sure in 11 days! I'll be over 20 weeks so I'm sure it won't be problem to see at the ultrasound! Unless the squirmy little bugger doesn't co-operate! Fingers crossed for legs NOT to be! hahaha!

Labour signs:
No  

Symptoms:  
Hungry always. Cramping/stomach pains. That's about it for this week hah!

Belly button in or out? 
In

Happy or moody most of the time: 
Lately.. sooo moody and emotional 

Looking forward to: 
Finding out what were having in 11 days!!!