6.10.14

Bump Update - 16 Weeks

How far along?  
16 weeks

Total weight gain/measurements: 
I don't have a scale, but at 13 weeks I had gained about 5 lbs since pre-pregnancy.. I can only imagine what I'm at now since I most definitely got my appetite back PLUS some more! Haha! Belly has gained an inch and a half since the end of August.

Maternity clothes:  
None yet...but I just ordered some high waisted leggings from Asos, though they aren't maternity. I have a couple pairs of jeggings that fit great, but all my leggings are fitting so awkward now that my belly is getting bigger. They're too big to wear under my belly, and too short to try and pull up over it! I think I'll be ordering more maternity clothes from Asos when I need them. There's some pretty cute things on there!

Stretch marks:
No. I have old stretch marks from gaining/losing weight pre-pregnancy, but nothing new from the bebe.

Sleep: 
The first trimester, I felt like all I did was sleep. Second trimester is full of sleepless nights so far! It's not enough to make me nap during the day or make me cranky or anything.. but its still quite annoying. My nights are filled with crazy dreams and pee breaks!

Best moment this week: 
You'll come to notice that I live a very dull, to say the least, life. This week however, I have realized how much I've been thinking of my grandparents lately. I had such a craving for boiled potatoes the other night - something my gramma always used to make. I also drink a black tea almost every morning - something my grampa ALWAYS used to drink. I actually forgot about his tea addiction until I smelled my first black tea last week. I told my mom about how the smell reminded me of him instantly, and she reminded me of how he used to have a black tea every day with his dinner. When they passed away when I was little, I was always sad that they wouldn't be there to see me accomplish so many things, especially the birth of my children. Now that I'm pregnant, it really doesn't feel like they're missing anything. It feels like they know and are enjoying the whole process just as much as I am!

Miss anything?
 I'm kinda missing wine. I finally have a bath tub after a couple years, and all I want to do is sit in the tub with a glass of wine!

Movement: 
Nothing yet, but hopefully soon!

Food cravings: 
Gotta have tea every morning. Cake, frozen treats, grapes, candy.. haha anything sweet!

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Not anymore... The first trimester was rough. Eggs were a no go.. Seafood just couldn't happen..Thankfully thats all over with so far!

Gender: 
No idea! Hopefully we'll find this out soon too! Couple more weeks or so I think! Even though we don't know for sure, we both really think it's a boy. 

Labour signs:
 No! Thank god! Way too early for that. 

Symptoms: 
Peeing all the time.. Some dull aches in my lower abdomen.. Crazy dreams! 

Belly button in or out?
 In.. I really don't think it'll pop out

Happy or moody most of the time: 
Happy!

Looking forward to: 
The gender ultrasound!