22.11.14

Bump Update - 23 Weeks

How far along?  
23 Weeks! 

Total weight gain/measurements: 
Still no scale, so I don't know weight gain until my next appointment. 
My belly however, has gained an inch since last week.. putting me at a total of 43 inches.
 My waist is still the same as it was pre pregnancy... this baby is low!

Maternity clothes:  
Nope! Although I really think I may need a new winter coat. The one I have from last year, might not last me all winter. I have some room for now.. but at the rate this belly is growing... I'm a little doubtful this will fit come February.
Stretch marks: 
Nope! I thought I was getting some, but it turned out to be more veins!

Sleep: 
...... non existant. At first it was having to get up 5 times to pee... Now it's that, on top of being super uncomfortable. I've decided I need a king sized bed with 17 pillows...and a fan. 

Best moment this week: 
Getting a package from my mom with my Christmas tree decorations in it! Oh and my blog getting over 1000 views!

Miss anything? 
Not really

Movement: 
He's such a mover. He moves all the time. He especially likes it when his daddy has his hand on my belly. He moves like a mad man!

Food cravings: 
I'm starting to crave "healthier" things now... and not just sugar... which is nice, although I still crave apples. I had a craving for Greek salad.. which I finally made... and it was delicious. Then I just wanted salad after that. So I made a big Chicken Caesar salad for dinner. Gah, so good. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Smoothies and bananas! It's so annoying because I was getting excited about drinking smoothies everyday for breakfast again. Turns out, the baby hates it. Not only do I get nauseas, but I get heartburn too! I drank a full smoothie the other morning, and it promptly came back up again. Then I made Bo a big breakfast consisting of homemade potatoes/has browns/pan fries, whatever you may call them, sausages, eggs and toast, and of course I ate again because I was hungry again! Well, didn't this baby just absolutely love it? Haha! He's like "smoothies? yah right mom".

Gender:  
Boy!

Labour signs:  
Nope! Haven't had any Braxton Hicks the last few days either.. that I've noticed anyway. 

Symptoms:  
My hands! They're red, hot and tingly. I can't even make a fist! My face is clearing up though :D
Oh and.. Id like to thank my bladder and everything else that was working against me yesterday... I bet it was all those "just wait" comments coming true. [I had the story typed out here, but then decided to delete it... possibly too much tmi? lol even though i think it's still funny] This IS a pregnancy update. It's not all luscious hair, great nails and glowing faces. Sometimes these kinds of things happen & come on.. its kind of hilarious. haha!

Belly button in or out? 
In

Happy or moody most of the time: 
This week I wanna say was happy!

Looking forward to: 
Honestly... hearing Christmas music & seeing decorations put up! 
Its the most wonderful time of the year! Can't wait to have a baby for the holidays next year!