3.1.15

Bump Update - 29 Weeks



How far along?  
29 weeks

Total weight gain/measurements: 
My measurements are the same as they were at 26 weeks?
Waist 35
Belly 44.5
It would probably be easier to tell the difference if I was wearing the same shirt and standing the same way in all 4 photos.... but heres weeks 26, 27, 28 & 29. Hmm....

Maternity clothes:  
Just the 3 shirts my mom got me for Christmas. The one 3/4 sleeve is my absolute favourite.. the other 2 may end up showing the bottom of my belly in a month or so... joys of having a long torso!

Stretch marks: 
No new ones... I thought maybe I had gotten some on my thighs, but I may have just been seeing things, or they're very unnoticeable

Sleep: 
I need a new bed. Slept like a rock at moms house.. Back to my normal 'up all the time' sleeping pattern at home

Best moment this week: 
Finally making it back home to NB from ON after a very very long day of travels. Although I will say, it could have been MUCH worse! I got very lucky that I got to sleep most of the drive from Red Lake to Winnipeg.. Then I got upgraded to "Plus" seating on my first West Jet flight for free.. and then upgraded myself on the second flight....I'm pretty sure the very nice flight attendant retracted my payment on that flight, because there was no charges on my credit card! Happy New Year to YOU you wonderful human! 

Miss anything? 
The bed I slept on at moms. 

Movement: 
Alwayyyysss! He started being his crazy active self as soon as we got back to the airport! This baby is so cute it hurts my soul.. He's so in tune with my feelings and emotions, its crazy. He was very very excited to be back home with his daddy! 
Last night, Bo went to kiss my belly & instantly got kicked in the lips haha it was so stinkin cute & quite hilarious! 

Food cravings: 
 I do still enjoy my Chunky Kit Kats ;)
The want for apples has also come back... I found myself really wanting one last night, & of course, I was all out. I went to get grapes the other day too, but there was one rotten one in the middle of the bag in all the bags I checked! Pain in the butt. 
Also.. Ice Cream. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Nope!

Gender:  
Boy!

Labour signs:  
Nope!

Symptoms:  
Headaches again.. grrrr. I'm assuming its from my lack of/ messed up sleep.
Hips are also sore as sh!t

Belly button in or out? 
In

Happy or moody most of the time: 
A bit of both. 


Looking forward to: 
My next prenatal... which isn't until the 23rd.. but still looking forward to it. It'll be nice to hear the little turkeys heartbeat again & see where he's measuring at. He's been right on track at every appointment so far... now with my lack of belly growth in FOUR weeks, I'm curious as the what the heck is going on!