10.1.15

Bump Update - 30 Weeks



 How far along?  
30 weeks

Total weight gain/measurements: 
44.5 around my belly STILL....??

Maternity clothes:  
Still just the same 3 shirts.. which I haven't worn in a week because its been so hot in the house, that I've been living in sports bras and bandeaus. 

Stretch marks: 
No new ones.. I don't think.. These weird veins in my thighs make me think they're stretch marks, but I really don't know!

Sleep: 
It was going alright.. I was sleeping in 2 intervals again, just at different times.... but last night was absolutely awful for sleep. 

Best moment this week: 
Buying a couple things for our little guy... It always makes me so emotional when I look at this clothes.. I think to myself "soon theres going to be a baby in this".

Miss anything? 
Last night, I was REALLY craving a beer. A nice, cold, Bud Light to be exact

Movement: 
All the time. It feels like he's still getting bigger and stronger... It's so weird to me that my belly isn't growing? Unless he's moving inwards or something.. I don't know. 

Food cravings: 
I've been craving those little red candies you can buy at Wal Mart for $1.. They're called Cherry Sours... & they fill a place in my heart <3

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Nope

Gender:  
Boy!

Labour signs:  
Nope..

Symptoms:  
Legs have been so achy and crampy
Ankles/feet feel swollen + my ankle still isn't fully better from when I sprained it. 

Belly button in or out? 
In, but it feels like its getting stretched out.. & I've discovered that it turns into a smiley face when I try to flex my belly hahah

Happy or moody most of the time: 
Both.. Definitely more moody in the mornings.
So NOT a morning person


Looking forward to: 
My prenatal. I haven't seen her since Novemeber! I think they forgot about me. Plus with the bustle of Christmas holidays and what not, I didn't ever get around to calling them.