17.1.15

Bump Update - 31 Weeks



How far along?  
31 weeks

Total weight gain/measurements: 
Belly gained half an inch!! A part of me was starting to get concerned.. I feel like 5 weeks is a long time to not have belly growth. I think he was just moving inwards towards my spine or up into my ribs or something because it felt like he was getting heavier, & he was most definitely getting stronger!

Maternity clothes:  
Nothing new. 

Stretch marks: 
I THINK I got a few on my left boob... & I think those questionable ones on my thighs are small stretch marks. Not 100% sure yet on them though. 

Sleep: 
It's come to a point where I just sleep whenever I can. I was trying to stay awake all day, so I would be really tired at night, but thats dumb. I just sleep when I can now. Which still isn't very often, but I'm used to it. 

Best moment this week: 
Uhmm... I really don't have much of a life. There wasn't a lot that happened this week. 
I cut my hair myself...
Miss anything? 
Wine. 

Movement: 
All the time. He is so strong! I really can't say that enough. I don't know if all babies are like this at 31 weeks, but he is such a mover. My belly is always being contorted into different shapes when he's flipping and flopping. He kicks me so frikkin hard sometimes that it hurts. I was doing dishes the other day and I bent over in pain because he kicked me with such force! He likes to stretch out too, so I get poked and prodded on both sides of my belly at once. He also likes to push his butt out really hard... resulting in this [see below]
Food cravings: 
My sweets craving has finally settled down. Which is nice. I've been craving fresh veggies and salads.. which is also nice. My body must be trying to tell me something. Oops. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Nope. Well, if I don't eat fast enough, I feel nauseas. 

Gender:  
Boy!

Labour signs:  
Nope

Symptoms:  
Heartburn 
Shortness of breath
Achy back
Headaches
GASSY

Belly button in or out? 
In

Happy or moody most of the time: 
A mix... I've tried to be positive about everything pregnancy related since the beginning... but it's hard when you just can't get comfortable, can't breathe, and everything is sore... Not complaining.. but my mood definitely fluctuates because of it. 
Thank god I have an amazing boyfriend who will do literally anything for me!


Looking forward to: 
My prenatal on Friday.. finally get to see whats up. It feels like they forgot about me... but I also kinda forgot about them, so the feeling is mutual.