28.2.15

Bump Update - 37 Weeks




How far along?  
37 Weeks!!! Officially full term!

Total weight gain/measurements: 
Up 5 lbs in 2 weeks..Bringing me to a grand total of 50 lbs so far! Officially back at my heaviest weight, anything passed this will be the heaviest I've been in my LIFE! haha!
& measuring 46 inches around my belly, but I did eat beforehand, so it might actually be a little bit of a food baby too haha

Maternity clothes:  
Nothing new

Stretch marks: 
Just the two on my lower belly

Sleep: 
Same ol. Although last night, I only woke up once to pee! 

Best moment this week: 
Meeting with the perinatal nurse at the hospital I'll be delivering at in Saint John! 
She gave me a prenatal assessment and a big Ziploc bag full of information and resources. She was so nice and made me so much more confident than I have been feeling the last month or so. She answered so many of my questions and made me feel so comfortable! I can honestly say now, that I'm really looking forward to my birth! They are so encouraging with all the things I really wanted [ex. breastfeeding, eating and drinking during labour, being able to move around and change positions, and skin to skin right after he comes out!] 
I am so so happy with how things went that day!

Miss anything? 
I seriously miss sleeping on my belly, and getting up without feeling like a turtle stuck on its back!

Movement: 
Lots. As per usual. He keeps pushing really hard on my side... I swear I saw his foot the other day because he was pushing so frikkin hard!

Food cravings: 
I was craving a cheesecake so bad, and GOT IT the same day. Incredible. It was a plain cheesecake with real whipped cream on top, drizzled with caramel and chocolate sauce. SERIOUSLY?! Mmmmmm

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Nope! Unless I take too long to eat, OR.. I've noticed that if I stand for too long, I start to get really hot & then nausea usually follows. 

Gender:  
Boy!

Labour signs:  
I was having some Braxton Hicks but they've kinda just stopped. 
I was also examined on Friday [yesterday] & she said there is nothing going on with my cervix. 

Symptoms:  
Heartburn is back in action. 
Stupid wrists are killing me.. My OB wouldn't even look at them yesterday, so I'm not sure if its actually carpal tunnel or not.. I may book an appt with my NP for next week instead of my OB so she can check them out to give me some comfort... or even just acknowledgement....

Belly button in or out? 
It's almost always out! When I wear shirts, you can see the little bugger just poking out hahah

Happy or moody most of the time: 
I would say..... happy? Yesterday was kind of stressful.. It was a longggggg day.. but other than that, it was a good week! I think that appointment in Saint John really picked my mood up. 

Looking forward to: 
Having the car seat installed, & getting my bags packed! 
I need a diaper bag still, but I think for the hospital, all 3 of us are going to share 1 big bag. It'll be so much easier on Bo instead of him carrying multiple bags plus the car seat. 
I also need to get some things still, such as nursing pads, coconut oil, baby soap & shampoo... Things like that. 
 Below is a photo of me wearing the same sweater as above 25 weeks ago hahaha... Things are getting a bit tight these days! Although, I am wearing pre-prgnancy jeans in the above photo!! Go me!