29.3.15

Bump Update - 40+41 Weeks

-40 Weeks-
-41 Weeks-

 How far along?  
Currently 41 weeks... I neglected to post a 40 week bump update and now I have no idea what happened when.. So I'm merging it into one post. 

Total weight gain/measurements: 
Sitting at a whopping 58lb weight gain. Ah well.. whatchya gunna do. I enjoyed every single calorie ;)

Maternity clothes:  
Nothing new. My wardrobe basically consists of underwear and tank tops or Bo's t-shirts.

Stretch marks: 
Oh yes... new ones have appeared. I was sad at first.. but now I don't really care. I guess thats what happens when you gain 58 lbs in 41 weeks. 

Sleep: 
Awful. It is literally so physically hard to sleep. I can't roll over without being in pain. My pelvis and hips ache like crazy. My legs cramp up all the time. Theres no sugar coating this. Sleep sucks. 

Best moment this week: 
Getting an induction date! It's really come to the point where I need this baby out now. Between my pulled groin/aching pelvis pain & these EFFING WRISTS!!!!!!!!! [they are clearly just getting worse and not better] It's nice to have a day where I know things are going to happen. Tomorrow [Sunday] I'll get 2 doses of the cervical gel... & then if I haven't gone into labour yet, I'll be induced on Monday  morning with Oxytocin. I was really hoping to go into labour on my own... but again, watchya gunna do. 

Miss anything? 
Not being pregnant. I miss being able to do anything with my hands, standing up and sitting down,  and breathing like a normal person. I miss not being winded from walking to the bathroom.... Not peeing every 2 seconds. I sound so bitter.. but this is real life right now. 

Movement: 
Yup. Still lots of movement considering he's probably like 10 lbs by now. 
Still hiccuping about 3 times a day.

Food cravings: 
I get cravings for sweets in the evening.

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Not eating every couple hours

Gender:  
A stubborn boy. 

Labour signs:  
Lost my mucus plug Tuesday night.
Nauseas and vomitting for like 10 minutes Wednesday night. 
That's pretty much it. 

Symptoms:  
Aching lower back and belly. 
Burning wrists joints.... I woke up this morning and one of my fingers on each hand was completely locked up.
Lightning crotch.
I'm 41 weeks and feeling like a hippo.... you can guess my symptoms at this point. 

Belly button in or out? 
Out

Happy or moody most of the time: 
Moody! 

Looking forward to: 
Getting this baby earth side! 
 My birthday - Baby H's Due date